It is estimated that there are currently 20 million PPI policies in force today many being mis sold PPI. Based on the public making PPI claims, Banks and Building Societies have set aside BILLIONS of pounds to pay out for those that realise they have been mis-sold PPI. With an average payout of £2,500 you could be entitled to THOUSANDS to claim PPI payments back.
Background: Mis-Sold PPI
Many people in the UK have been mis-sold PPI and many are in the process of making PPI claims. You may be eligible to make multiple PPI claims if you were sold products that you were ineligible to use. For example, you may be able to make a claim for PPI:
- If you were told PPI was mandatory at the time of sale
- If you were self employed when the policy was sold to you
- If you were working part time or on contract work when you were sold the policy
- If you were led to believe or told that your chances of securing credit was increased if you took the policy
- If you were pressurised into taking the policy
- If the terms and conditions of the policy were not explained to you properly
- If you were not asked about your medical history during the sale of the policy
If you believe you have been mis-sold PPI or any of the above products then please complete our ‘contact us’ page and we will respond as soon as possible. If you would prefer you can also write to us, telephone us or send us an email, all of these details are at the bottom of this page.